Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Blog For 2009

I can't believe it's been over a month since I posted a new blog. Life has been keeping me very busy, and has been very interesting to say the least. I've learned very recently that sometimes God will give you the same circumstances that you thought you had overcome, to see how well you handle them the next go round. As I've tried to become more spiritually mature, it still isn't as easy to do the right thing, or should I say what is best for me. I still find myself in daily struggles trying to find the peace that I want in my life. I am still trying to fix things that I have no business in fixing.

As I look forward to 2010, I am striving to make myself LET GO and LET GOD! If I want peace, I need to learn to look deep inside of myself to find it with God's help. He alone can truly grant me what I need. This past week the pastor quoted one of the scriptures that I really needed to hear:

28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28, New King James Version)

I am leaving all of my burdens of 2009 with God! I am letting go and letting God! I will begin 2010 with a new outlook on life, and a new sense of purpose.

May God grant you peace and prosperity in the upcoming year. Happy New Year to All!

Much Love
Nay

3 comments:

  1. Letting go and allowing God to take control of situations that we as mortal humans cannot is a very wise decision.

    Wishing you peace and blessings not just in 2010 but always,

    dbg

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and encouraging post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post. Peace and prosperity and a Happy New Year, to you, too.

    ReplyDelete