Thursday, January 5, 2012

They really should be illegal.....




Do you love ribs as much as I do??? Well I love beef ribs!! There is nothing better than the taste of a good barbecue sauce on top of them. Ribs happen to be one of lil mama's favorites.

I have attempted a few recipes and have found one that I absolutely adore. It is a higher on the sugar content, but it's well worth the splurge every now and again. You can check out "Should Be Illegal Oven BBQ Ribs" here . The recipe calls for a 12 ounce bottle of barbecue sauce. When I would make ribs before, I would use one of the cheaper ones like Kraft's BBQ sauce and just doctor it up. I came across Stubb's BBQ Sauce . It was on sale so I decided to try it out. The taste is wonderful! If you want to splurge, I do recommend it. It's also all natural and gluten free.

If you try the ribs, make sure you let me know how they come out. Enjoy!!

Nay

No comments:

Post a Comment